PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers, holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers, is the Financial Advice Provider. You can contact us at:
Phone: 04 939 0800
Fax: 04 939 0900
Address: 284 Jackson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012
Nature and Scope of Advice
PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers, advisers provide advice about:
- Financial Advice
- Investment Planning Services
We provide advice in relation to the following products:
- Investments – ROPS
- Investments – Managed Funds / KiwiSaver
We provide advice in relation to products provided by the following companies:
Fees and Expenses
UK Pension Transfer and QROPS Investment service fees
PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers may charge a transfer fee calculated at a rate of between 0% - 5% of the transfer amount. Specific fees will be advised to you prior to commencing agreed advice services.
In addition, PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers may charge an ongoing portfolio monitoring fee, calculated at a rate of between 0% and 1% per annum of your account balance, payable on a monthly basis. Specific fees will be advised to you prior to commencing agreed advice services.
Conflicts of Interest
From time to time, product providers may also reward us for the overall business we provide to them. They may give us tickets to sports events, hampers, or other incentives.
To ensure that our financial advisers prioritise the client’s interests above their own, we follow an advice process that ensures our personalised recommendations are made on the basis of the client’s goals and circumstances, as advised to us. PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers, financial advisers complete regular training, including how to manage conflicts of interest. Each adviser has a regular compliance review of their advice process and our compliance programme is reviewed annually by our external compliance adviser.
Disputes and Complaints
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ATT: Complaints – Mark Solomon, or by calling 04 939 0800. You can also write to us at: Pension Transfers Complaints, Mark Solomon, PO Box 31519, Lower Hutt 5012. When we receive a complaint, we will consider it using our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman. Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint, if we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. You can contact Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman. at Free Phone: 0800 888 202 or (04) 499 7612. By post: Level 2, Solnet House, 70 The Terrace, Wellington 6143, or PO Box 10-845, Wellington 6143, New Zealand. Or via email: email@example.com.
PENSION TRANSFERS (2005) LIMITED (FSP34505), trading as Pension Transfers, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, has duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice. We are required to:
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests (431K)
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice (431L)
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice) (431I)
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should and give you suitable advice).
- This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at www.fma.govt.nz.